Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fast and Furious 6 Movie Review

We went to an advanced screening for Fast & Furious 6 at Dole Cannery last night, thanks to Universal.

I wanted to do a Fast and Furious marathon before watching this new one but I just ended up watching #4 and #5 of the series. You don't have to watch the movies to understand what's going on but it kinda helped but again, not important.

The only expectation I had for the movies was for the fast cars. Other than that, I had no high hopes.

I was not disappointed. at. all.

I would definitely recommend this movie for all and I would follow the PG-13 rating.


I loved the mix of fast cars, the hand to hand combat, the crazy action and comedy. 

Everything for everybody!

Go see it this Friday, May 24, 2013

Sorry this review isn't more substantial. I can't honestly review it without giving stuff away. Just see it!

No comments: