Friday, February 8, 2013

Safe Haven - Movie Review

My husband and I went to an advanced screening of Safe Haven sans kids last night.

Safe Haven stars Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel. Hough plays a woman who is on the run for some apparent reason and ends up in Duhamel's quiet little town. She makes close friends with several people in the town. As the movie progresses, you  find out more of her backstory and why she ran.


There's so much more to the movie that I would love to share with you but I won't because it would ruin the movie.

But I will tell you this, it has it's twists and turns that will have you guessing the whole time.

The movie is definitely a date movie. It would be fun to see with all the girls or even with a group of guy/girl friends. It's got something for everyone! - It has comedy, romance, thriller, suspense, and cute kid actors.

It does have a sex scene, it's not explicit or overly sexual but would I would not want my young kids to view it. Some of the content in the movie is a little too mature for children under 13 years of age so keep that in mind if you decide to bring your kids.

Overall, it was a great movie to see with my husband and I'd definitely recommend this movie!


No comments: